If you want to know the significance of the scores from a historical perspective. That will come in time if you follow my YouTube Channel Common Man Football, or Twitter @Jimetrics.
Here is the measurement data spreadsheet for the Senior Bowl Measurements and highlights on the players who met or failed thresholds for high quality outcomes at the position. The only players who raised yellow flags in regards to their ability to become a high quality NFL starter were:
- Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa
- Ito Smith, RB, Southern Mississippi
- Darrel Williams, RB, LSU
- Braxton Berrios, WR, Miami (FL)
- Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
- Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State
- Jordan Akins, TE, Central Florida
- Tyler Conklin, TE, Central Michigan
- Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana
- Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin
- Adam Breneman, TE, Massachusetts
- Durham Smythe, TE, Notre Dame
- Kameron Kelly, CB, San Diego State
- Christian Campbell, CB, Penn State
- Chandon Sullivan, CB, Georgia State
- Danny Johnson, CB, Southern
- Christian LaCouture, DT, LSU
- Myles Pierce, LB, Citadel
- Taylor Hearn, OL, Clemson
Special thanks to Eric Galko of Sporting News for reporting the measurement data used for the spreadsheet here
Here is the production spreadsheet for 2018 Shrine Game prospects Shrine Game datae and Shrine Game weigh in results with color codes for players who hit All-Pro thresholds, or missed significant measures for becoming a starter. Special thanks to Eric Galko for posting measurement data at Sporting News here.
Here is the updated High School Football Quarterback production spreadsheet. Includes all the data I could gather from 2004-2017 in terms of completion percentage and TD/INT ratio.